Factors Affecting(unfavorable condition)The Baby In The Prenatal Period
However,some factors that do affect the baby can be controlled to some degree.
Unfavorable Conditions In The Prenatal Environment:
- Malnutrition of mother
- Vitamin abd glandular deficiencies
- Excessive use of Alchool
- Excessive Smoking
- Use of drugs, especially narcotics and tronamilizers
- Diseases that are constant,such as Diabetes,Tuberculasis, or Cancer
- Certain Temporary diseases, such as Rubella and The Venereal diseases
- Severe and Constant stress on the mother.
Some unfavorable conditions bring about a "Miscarriage".